Tuesday, June 20, 2006

cause for concern? The Pharmacist left me a voicemail earlier this afternoon. He wants to take me out for sushi tonight.
I can't believe he called the next day. Isn't that a breach of unspoken male-female etiquette? I know we girls always bitch about guys taking their sweet time to call back, but... I always suspect a guy of being a closet unsavory type if he calls the very next day.
I thought getting a number was like getting a gun: there's a mandatory 3-day waiting period.
I'm not going. I'm more hungover than I thought and I have too much to do tonight. Plus, I'm not accepting a date for tonight today. I don't care if you're busy later this week. Book in advance, buddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonkey1973 said...

Did you mean you had too much to do tonight or too many guys to do tonight?

You've just been cluebatted, my frolicky female friend.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home